Our innovative Job Ready program is a unique combination of four online, e-learning modules and in-classroom sessions.
Your child will complete each module at their own pace at home prior to attending the corresponding group session. In person sessions will include the opportunity to practice and apply key concepts with peers and experienced behaviour therapists.
The Job Ready modules are available for participants to access as many times as they wish for the duration of the 8-session program, to allow you or your child the time and flexibility to review key concepts as needed.
Topics include how to conduct a job search, how to create a resume and cover letter, how to conduct an effective interview and general workplace skills.
- Duration: 4 e-learning modules and 5, 1.5 hour in-classroom sessions
- Date: Tuesday, January 21 – Tuesday, February 18, 2020
- Time: Tuesdays from 6:30 – 8:00 pm
- Location: ROCK Oakville – 504 Iroquois Shore Rd, Unit 12A
- Participants: 15+ years old – Advanced Learners
If you have connected with an Autism Services staff and would like to purchase:
All services and supports offered are eligible for purchase with the Childhood Budget. Payment can be made at the time of booking via Visa/MC/Cheque/ e-transfer/Online payment.